Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome Travel Fans!

I'm so glad to finally have a place to put all the posts I've been writing in my head. I imagine it will be a lot more fun sharing them with you :)

What types of posts can you expect here in my little corner of the blogosphere?
  • First-hand tales of my travels. 
  • Reviews of hotels, resorts, and restaurants I visit, and those I've visited in the past.
  • Trends in the travel industry, including inspiration for your next great vacation. 
  • There will be a heavy dose of Disney present. I personally enjoy all things Disney. And since such a large portion of my clientele feels the same, I get to spend much of my time staying current with The Mouse. So I'll share news, tips, and personal experiences that I think might be helpful.
  • I'll also share a little of my work life. I'm a home-based travel consultant and I get lots of questions about how I got here and what exactly I do. So I'll let you in on some of the behind-the-scenes stuff I get to do, and some of the not-so-glamorous stuff that makes for a good laugh.
Currently I'm preparing for a training conference in Orlando, followed by a 7-night cruise on the Disney Fantasy. So I'll share thoughts as I pack and plan. And, of course, I'll be blogging from the super-comfy chairs near the adult pool :)

Safe Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment