Saturday, March 14, 2015

Clothing Rental = Easier Packing

It seems that everything in my closet has shrunk over the long, cold winter. So I feared that packing for my upcoming trip wasn't going to be much fun. This trip was only booked about a month ago with a great last-minute rate, so there was no time to put "lose 40 pounds" on the to-do list. And no way was I going to spend any money adding larger sizes to my closet.

Enter Gwynnie Bee. I signed up for the clothing rental service last month. I love the clothes and the convenience so much! I realized upgrading my plan for a month would make packing a whole lot easier.

Here's how it works...
You sign up for a monthly plan that allows you to keep a specific number of garments out at a time. You can keep those garments as long as you want. Or send them back the same day. Shipping is free both ways. And they make it super-simple with pre-labled, self-sealing bags. It truly could not be easier.

If you fall in love with something, you can choose to keep it. The prices vary, but are always at least 50% off retail.

You don't have to wash or dry clean anything. They take care of that too.

If you want to try it for yourself I have a link you can use HERE. If you decide to sign up they will give me an extra garment for a month. But I would tell you guys about this even if there weren't anything in it for me. I really love that I will look nice on vacation and didn't have to pay a fortune to do so.

Here's some of what I'm packing.....

Seriously. I never would've had the time to go shopping. And I loved trying on things I normally wouldn't have tried.The only negative is that you can't pick exactly which garment is sent with each specific delivery. You build your closet online and they send something from your choices, based on what is available. So it can take a few deliveries to get just the right outfits for your needs. But it is infinitely less stressful than trying to find the perfect outfit at the mall!

Also, the smallest size they offer is a 10. So my skinny, athletic friends won't find this useful at all. But I'm sure they have other clothing rental services out there that would work.

Let me know if you have any questions about the service. And if you try it, let me know if you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, where do you find this cool stuff? I love that a person doesn't have to commit to buying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Dee! Although, things are getting pretty serious between me and a great shirt they sent about a month ago :)

      Delete